Thursday, April 16, 2009

I took all of these pics in manual...I wish I knew exactly what all the settings were, but the F/was probably always around 3.5 to 4. The bottom picture was the only outside one I posted so the shutter speed was probably over 1000, and the top two were inside and around 250 or below I would guess. And white balance...??? Sorry

-At weddings besides the romantic pictures my favorite part is candid pictures. This little boy is so cute and looks like he was having fun entertaining himself!



















-Her eyes are closed in this picture but I still think it is such a pretty picture. This was taken at the Bountiful temple just in the doors from the parking garage...gorgeous!












-Cecy and Andy were married on April 15th and they were expecting a beautiful spring day...poor bride :( but a snow storm on the wedding is suppose to be good luck so if that is true they should have the best marriage ever!


6 comments:

  1. I love the first picture of the little boy--I love that you captured his reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your pictures, I felt like i was right there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reflection in the first picture is an interesting detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second picture. The beautifulscene being snowed on. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great images, Ronnie! I think you did a fantasic job of telling the story with these. I'd love to see the first image in black & white. The photos of the bride and groom are beautiful! I am sure they will love them.

    Critique: In the second photo, the bride and groom seem to be a little oversharpened, and there is digital noise in their faces. I will explain why there is noise and how to avoid it in class (remind me!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job, love your use of reflection.

    ReplyDelete